** Images may not represent the actual product for sale. Please read product descriptions before placing your order.
Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Keenzo also accepts
Purchase Orders from Qualified Businesses and Organizations.
Based on product size and your location, Keenzo will choose from Fedex, UPS, DHL and USPS.
Large items may ship via LTL.
MPO II Magnifier with Mount, EXPS3-4 HWS, G23
Part#: MPO II
Pkg Size: 10.25 X 7.75 X 3.32999992370605
Product Condition: Brand New, Full Warranty
Availability: Usually ships within 24-48 hours
You Save (13.6%) $152.65
|Shipping || $13.20|
|For the infantryman, target ranges vary in ever-changing battlefield conditions. The MPO provides a solution for engaging threats in CQB situations, then quickly transitioning to a 500m targeting or surveillance situation, and then quickly back to a 25m room clearing exercise. Instant transition is achieved through a quick Flip -to Side (FTS) mount that offers a simple, quick disconnect feature to remove the magnifier and base. This durable, night vision compatible system offers wide field optical performance with superior light transmission for visibility in extreme low light conditions.|
The EXPS3-4 is configured with a ballistic matching reticle image for the M4 carbine. The battle tested circle/dot reticle will be offered along with a series of 1 MOA aiming dots that are vertically aligned and calibrated specifically for the ballistic drop of .223 caliber ammunition. The reticle provides 4 aiming dots for target distances of 0-300m, 400m, 500m, and 600m. The use of a magnifier is strongly recommended.
- Aiming dots may not be distinguishable without magnification.
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
- Ballistic reticle specific to .223 caliber munitions
- Compatible with Gen I-III+ Night Vision Systems (tandem operation)
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 600 hours
- Side buttons, NV compatible with a single quick detach throw lever
- Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 3.5"x2.4"x2.8" (91.4X 60.9x71mm)
- Weight: 11.2 oz (317grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F
- Waterproof: Submersible to 33 ft depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Color/Finish: Non reflective black with hard coat finish
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1" Weaver or (MIL-STD-1913) rail. Adjustable for width variation
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to within 2 MOA after re-mounting
- Night Vision Compatibility: 10 brightness setting (generation I-III+)
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick)
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4" eye relief
- Reticle Options: 65MOA ring with four 1MOA dots
- Brightness Adjustment Range: 146,000:1 brightest to lowest
- Night Vision Brightness Range: 1280:1 with NV switch engaged
- Power Source: (1) 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12
- Brightness Settings: 30 settings with scrolling feature (10 settings for NV use)
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
- Magnification Fixed: 3.25X
- Eye Relief: 1.97" (50mm)
- Length: 4.6" (117mm)
- Weight: 11.9oz (372 grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 160 F
- Waterproof: 33 ft.
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Mount: MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Field of View: 6 degrees
- Retrofits to all HWS models
- Included 7mm riser for raised bases
|The EOTech MPO II has not yet been reviewed. You can be the first to Create an Online Review for this product and share your experiences with other customers!|
|This page contains information (descriptions, images, and specifications) obtained by KEENZO from manufacturers and other industry sources believed to be reliable. KEENZO makes no warranties or representations with respect to the performance of the products or accuracy of the information. Any and all warranties, whether written or oral, expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by KEENZO, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and liability arising from errors and omissions in the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of, completeness, and usefulness of the information. If you feel the information for EOTech MPO II may be incorrect, please
click here to let us know (The page will simply refresh).