** Images may not represent the actual product for sale. Please read product descriptions before placing your order.
Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Keenzo also accepts
Purchase Orders from Qualified Businesses and Organizations.
Based on product size and your location, Keenzo will choose from Fedex, UPS, DHL and USPS.
Large items may ship via LTL.
Pkg Size: 14 X 3.25 X 3
Product Condition: Brand New, Full Warranty
Availability: Usually ships within 24-48 hours
You Save (23.3%) $168.57
|Shipping || Free!|
|Leupold pushed everything to the limit to make the VX-3 at home on your favorite rifle, whether you are hunting whitetail from a treestand, or stalking sheep in rugged terrain. Leupold has loaded the VX-3 with optical technology: Xtended Twilight Lens System, DiamondCoat 2 lens coating, blackened lens edges, second generation waterproofing, twin bias spring erector system, and cryogenically treated adjustments. It's all there to help you make the shots of a lifetime.|
Ingrained with the thrill of the hunt, the new VX-3 drastically improves optical performance, mechanical function, and durability. We've pushed it to the limit, so you can push yourself to yours. Leupold VX-3, the new standard in riflescope performance.
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available.
- DiamondCoat 2 lens coatings on exterior lens surfaces provide the highest level of scratch resistance Leupold has ever offered.
- The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope, for longer life.
- Blackened lens edges reduce light diffusion, so more usable light reaches the shooter's eye, for a brighter image with increased contrast.
- Most VX-3 models available with the Leupold Ballistics Aiming System for more accurate long-range shooting.
- Duplex Reticle
- Finger-adjustable, cryogenically treated, ¼-MOA click windage and elevation adjustments with resettable pointer dials marking the zero point.
- Tactile power indicator also features built-in range estimation functions and graphite O-rings for easy operation.
- Internally threaded, lockable, extreme fast-focus eyepiece with Alumina rubber eyepiece guard.
- Matte Black
- Illuminated models feature second generation LED technology, nearly twice as bright as previous models, with multiple intensity settings for precise shot placement in low-light situations.
- A durable Leupold Scope Cover is included to protect your valuable VX-3 riflescope during transport or when not in use.
- Incredibly rugged, with absolute waterproof integrity using Leupold's proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend.
- As a final touch to the VX-3, Leupold mounts a 24k gold-plated ring and medallion to each scope.
- Covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.
- Length (A): 12.6 in
- Tube Length (B): 5.8 in
- (C): 2.3 in
- (D): 2.3 in
- Eyepiece Length (E): 2.9 in
- Objective Length (F): 3.6 in
- Objective Diameter (G): 1.8 in
- Eyepiece Diameter (H): 1.6 in
- Tube Diameter (I): 1.0 in
- Actual Magnification: 14.4 (4.9)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 7.4 (19.9)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 2.5 (6.6)
- Eye Relief (in): 3.7 (4.4)
- Eye Relief (mm): 94 (112)
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 1.6 in / 40 mm
- Weight: 13.0 oz / 369 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 71
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 71
|The Leupold 59270 has not yet been reviewed. You can be the first to Create an Online Review for this product and share your experiences with other customers!|
|This page contains information (descriptions, images, and specifications) obtained by KEENZO from manufacturers and other industry sources believed to be reliable. KEENZO makes no warranties or representations with respect to the performance of the products or accuracy of the information. Any and all warranties, whether written or oral, expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by KEENZO, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and liability arising from errors and omissions in the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of, completeness, and usefulness of the information. If you feel the information for Leupold 59270 may be incorrect, please
click here to let us know (The page will simply refresh).