** Images may not represent the actual product for sale. Please read product descriptions before placing your order.
Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Keenzo also accepts
Purchase Orders from Qualified Businesses and Organizations.
Based on product size and your location, Keenzo will choose from Fedex, UPS, DHL and USPS.
Large items may ship via LTL.
M7 Storm Hard Case
|Manufacturer: Troy Industries|
Product Condition: Brand New, Full Warranty
Availability: Usually ships within 24-48 hours
You Save (15.5%) $46.59
|Shipping || $17.10|
Storm Rifle Cases are the most solid protective cases in the industry. More than just a protective shell, they're integrated protection systems. Manufactured with Hardigg's (now Pelican) own HPX® high performance resin, easy Press & Pull latches and durable soft-grip handles, they're the most comfortable, toughest transport cases available. If you've got sensitive, expensive or vital equipment to move, you need the power of a Storm behind you.
- Two Integrated Key Lockable Latches
- Two Easy To Open Press & Pull Latches
- Double-layered Soft-grip Handle
- Custom M7A1 Foam
- Two Padlockable Hasps
- Vortex® Valve
- Powerful Hinges
- Integrated Lid Stay
- Meets Carry-on Regulations (without the weapon inside, naturally)
- Lightweight Rugged HPX® Resin
- Guaranteed For Life
- Hardigg Storm Case Engineering Testing
- Life is an endurance test -so each Storm Case passes extreme testing requirements.
- Drop Test FED-STD-101C, Method 5007.1, Paragraph 6.3, Procedure A, Level A: Tests are superseded and concurrent with ASTM B 4169, DC-18, Assurance Level I, Schedule A. A series of 26 drops, one on each corner, edge, and face, from 19” to 30”, depending on the gross weight of the case, with loads of 15 lbs to 70 lbs., (depending on the case size).
- Falling Dart Impact ATA 300, Category I, “General Requirements for Category I and II Reusable Containers”.: A dart weighing 13.22 lbs. with a 1.25” hemispherical end was dropped on each case from 19.68”
- Vibration (loose cargo) FED-STD-101C, Method 5019: Tests are superseded and concurrent with ASTM B 4169, DC-18, Assurance Level I, Schedule F. Each case was vibrated for 20 minutes per axis. 1-inch peak to peak at around 4.75 Hz.
- Vibration(sweep) ATA 300, (Jan 15/96), which states in Appendix II, B.4.: This test also exceeds the specifications listed in MIL-STD-648C and may also fulfill ISO 8318 and ISO 2247. Vibration Test for Category I containers – Vibration tests shall be conducted on Category I containers in accordance with ASTM Designation D-999, Procedure B, within the range of 5 to 50 cycles per second for a period of not less than two (2) hours.
- Simulated Rainfall MIL-STD-810F, Method 506.4, Procedure II of 4.1.2. FED-STD-101C Method 5009.1, Sec 6.7.1: Tests are superceeded and concurrent with ASTM B 4169, DC-18, Assurance Level I, Schedule H. Four inches of rain per hour for 20 minutes each side. This was followed by a 4-hour test at 4” per hour on the top. Both tests saw the case heated to 18°F higher than the water temp.
- Immersion MIL-STD-810F, method 512.4: A 1-meter (3.281 feet) immersion for 1-hour with the case being heated to 40°F higher than the water temperature.
|The Troy Industries SCAS-M7A-00BT-00 has not yet been reviewed. You can be the first to Create an Online Review for this product and share your experiences with other customers!|
|This page contains information (descriptions, images, and specifications) obtained by KEENZO from manufacturers and other industry sources believed to be reliable. KEENZO makes no warranties or representations with respect to the performance of the products or accuracy of the information. Any and all warranties, whether written or oral, expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by KEENZO, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and liability arising from errors and omissions in the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of, completeness, and usefulness of the information. If you feel the information for Troy Industries SCAS-M7A-00BT-00 may be incorrect, please
click here to let us know (The page will simply refresh).