** Images may not represent the actual product for sale. Please read product descriptions before placing your order.
Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Keenzo also accepts
Purchase Orders from Qualified Businesses and Organizations.
Based on product size and your location, Keenzo will choose from Fedex, UPS, DHL and USPS.
Large items may ship via LTL.
Multimode LED Bezel
Pkg Size: 4 X 3.25 X 2.1875
Product Condition: Brand New, Full Warranty
Availability: Usually ships within 24-48 hours
You Save (48.4%) $116.20
|Shipping || $13.20|
|The MX Modular Flashlight offers four unique single and multi-mode Bezels with the latest Xenon or True White LEDs. Combine any of the Bezels with a Maintube and Tail Switch to create a flashlight uniquely suited to your illumination needs. From the simple to the complex, the MX modular system delivers the flexible illumination you demand, whether you hunt, fish, camp, hike, or work in any type of public safety profession.|
The multi-mode, True White LED light lasts over 46 or 64 hours, depending on Maintube selection, and includes an emergency S.O.S. function, so it's the ultimate balance of power and battery life, and ideal for use in the field.
- Multi-Mode, True White LED delivers an extremely bright, pure white beam of light.
- Precision reflector maximizes brightness while tightly focusing the beam.
- Up to 46.8 hours of runtime with the MX-020 2-Cell Maintube, depending on the mode setting.
- Up to 64.5 hours of runtime with the MX-030 3-Cell Maintube, depending on the mode setting.
- 10 Lumens output on Low setting for maximum battery life, 100 lumens output on Medium setting for balance of power and runtime, and 175 lumens output on High setting for the toughest lighting situations.
- Flexibility on demand: simply rotate the Bezel to instantly change modes to match the situation or condition.
- Regulated by state-of-the-art drive electronics carefully tuned for unsurpassed performance.
- Emergency S.O.S. strobe function with 25 lumens output is both visible to aircraft and maximizes battery life, which could save lives in an emergency situation.
- Durable, scratch-resistant sapphire window, made from one of the hardest man-made substances on Earth.
- Part of our totally modular MX system, you can pair the MX-300 with any of our Maintubes and Tail Switch to create your perfect flashlight.
- Incredibly rugged construction to withstand hard use in the field.
- Absolute Waterproof Integrity to four atmospheres. Leupold pioneered the waterproofing technology that's now the industry standard in riflescopes worldwide.
- A sophisticated magnetic sensor switch helps to protect your vital internal components from the elements.
- Accepts all 32mm Alumina accessories, allowing you to customize your flashlight's performance to match changing conditions of light and weather.
- Weight 3.8 oz
- Length 2.25"
- Diameter 1.56"
- Mode(s) Lumens – Runtime
- Low 10 – 46.8 / 64.5 hours*
- Medium 100 – 3.7 / 6 hours*
- High 175 – 2 / 3.2 hours*
- SOS 25 – 46.8 / 64.5 hours*
* 2-Cell/3-Cell Maintube
|The Leupold 64580 has not yet been reviewed. You can be the first to Create an Online Review for this product and share your experiences with other customers!|
|This page contains information (descriptions, images, and specifications) obtained by KEENZO from manufacturers and other industry sources believed to be reliable. KEENZO makes no warranties or representations with respect to the performance of the products or accuracy of the information. Any and all warranties, whether written or oral, expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by KEENZO, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and liability arising from errors and omissions in the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of, completeness, and usefulness of the information. If you feel the information for Leupold 64580 may be incorrect, please
click here to let us know (The page will simply refresh).