** Images may not represent the actual product for sale. Please read product descriptions before placing your order.
Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Keenzo also accepts
Purchase Orders from Qualified Businesses and Organizations.
Based on product size and your location, Keenzo will choose from Fedex, UPS, DHL and USPS.
Large items may ship via LTL.
Vertex Aluminum Poles - Sage/Rust
|Manufacturer: Alps Mountaineering|
Pkg Size: 21 X 8.875 X 6
Product Condition: Brand New, Full Warranty
Availability: Usually ships within 24-48 hours
You Save (42.6%) $102.30
|Shipping || $15.79|
|If you want to stay dry on your next trip and avoid the hassle of faulty zippers, ALPS Mountaineering tents are for you! The Vertex is a one continuous pole design, free standing tent that is enhanced with 2 doors for easy entry and 2 vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection. Extra large #8 zippers make opening and closing the doors and vestibules a breeze. The Vertex has aircraft alloy aluminum poles that are strong and lightweight. Assembly is really easy with the tent clips that just snap in place over the poles. The poles are all shock corded together as one continuous system. The top of the tent has a spreader section for increased head room. With a factory sealed fly and floor seams, you're sure to stay dry in rainy weather. The polyester fly and floor are urethane coated, factory sealed seams for maximum weatherproofness. The fly buckles to the tent, offering a much more secure attachment when compared to elastic cord. The mesh roof vents increase ventilation and improves star gazing. All these combined features, make the Vertex 2 a great choice for any backpacking trip.|
- Free Standing Pole System with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
- 75D 185T Taffeta Floor with 2000mm Coating
- Extra Large #8 Zippers on Doors and Vestibules
- Easy Entry & Great Ventilation with 2 Doors (both with zippered mesh windows)
- 2 Vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles on for maximum adjustability and protection
- Mesh Roof Vents increase ventilation and improve star gazing
- Fly: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Floor: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 2000mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Walls: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta
- Mesh: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40D
- Frame: 8.5mm 7000-series aluminum
Rain fly, 7000 Series Aluminum Poles, Pole Bag, Stake Bag, 6061 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Rope, Repair Swatches, Gear Loft, Mesh Storage Pockets, and Tent Bag with Drawstring
- Base Size: 5' x 7'6
- Center Height: 3'10
- Vestibule Depth: 32"
- Tent Area: 37 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 25 sq. ft.
- Tent and Fly Weight: 5 lb. 15 oz.
- Total Weight: 6 lb. 13 oz.
- Packed Size: 6" x 22"
- Pole Diameter: 8.5 mm
- Color: Sage/Rust
- Style: Two-pole rectangular dome
- Use Rating: 3 Season
- Sleeps: Two
|The Alps Mountaineering 5223619 has not yet been reviewed. You can be the first to Create an Online Review for this product and share your experiences with other customers!|
|This page contains information (descriptions, images, and specifications) obtained by KEENZO from manufacturers and other industry sources believed to be reliable. KEENZO makes no warranties or representations with respect to the performance of the products or accuracy of the information. Any and all warranties, whether written or oral, expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by KEENZO, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and liability arising from errors and omissions in the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of, completeness, and usefulness of the information. If you feel the information for Alps Mountaineering 5223619 may be incorrect, please
click here to let us know (The page will simply refresh).