** Images may not represent the actual product for sale. Please read product descriptions before placing your order.
Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Keenzo also accepts
Purchase Orders from Qualified Businesses and Organizations.
Based on product size and your location, Keenzo will choose from Fedex, UPS, DHL and USPS.
Large items may ship via LTL.
|Manufacturer: Browning Camping|
Pkg Size: 20.625 X 6.25 X 6.25
Product Condition: Brand New, Full Warranty
Availability: Usually ships within 24-48 hours
|Shipping || Free!|
|The Cypress is a free standing 2-pole design with shock corded fiberglass poles with aluminum ferrules. The ferrules are the "connectors" that hold the poles together and we use aluminum, rather than steel, because aluminum can never rust. Our fiberglass poles are one size larger than normal to offer you a sturdier, stronger tent. We use lightweight but strong polyester fabrics. The walls are uncoated so the tent can "breathe" under the urethane coated fly. The fly uses a pole in the top, which gives you an awning over each door for excellent rain protection. Our fly is full length on the sides, not 3/4 length like some others, for better weather protection. We even have our factory seal the seams on the floor and fly for maximum water repellency. Entry and exit are enhanced with 2 doors, which means if you have to get out at night, you don't need to crawl over the others to get to the only door. The second door is also nice for extra ventilation in hot, muggy weather. The door zippers are an extra large #8, which is one size larger than most, for extra durability. |
- Free Standing 2 Pole Design with Fiberglass Poles
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 210D 110T Nylon Oxford Floor with 1500mm Coating
- Extra Guy-outs on Fly to stabilize the tent in bad weather
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles to tent for maximum adjustability and protection
- Mesh Roof Vents increase ventilation and improve star gazing
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Extra Large #8 Zippers on both doors for extra durability
- Easy Entry & Great Ventilation with 2 Doors (both with zippered mesh windows)
- Weatherproof Fly with a Ridge Pole provides an Awning over each Door
- Fly: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Floor: 210D, Poly Oxford, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Walls: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta
- Mesh: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40D
- Rain fly, Fiberglass Poles, Pole Bag, Stake Bag, 7075 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Ropes, Repair Swatches, Gear Loft, Mesh Storage Pocket, and Tent Bag
- Base Size: 5' x 7'6
- Center Height: 4'
- Tent Area: 38 sq. ft.
- Tent and Fly Weight: 6 lbs. 6 oz.
- Total Weight: 6 lbs. 15 oz.
- Packed Size: 6" x 24"
- Pole Diameter: 8.5 mm
- Style: 2 pole freestanding
- Use Rating: 3 Season
- Sleeps: Two
|The Browning Camping 5292311 has not yet been reviewed. You can be the first to Create an Online Review for this product and share your experiences with other customers!|
|This page contains information (descriptions, images, and specifications) obtained by KEENZO from manufacturers and other industry sources believed to be reliable. KEENZO makes no warranties or representations with respect to the performance of the products or accuracy of the information. Any and all warranties, whether written or oral, expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by KEENZO, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and liability arising from errors and omissions in the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of, completeness, and usefulness of the information. If you feel the information for Browning Camping 5292311 may be incorrect, please
click here to let us know (The page will simply refresh).