** Images may not represent the actual product for sale. Please read product descriptions before placing your order.
Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Keenzo also accepts
Purchase Orders from Qualified Businesses and Organizations.
Based on product size and your location, Keenzo will choose from Fedex, UPS, DHL and USPS.
Large items may ship via LTL.
MX-231 LED Flashlight
Pkg Size: 10 X 5.5 X 2
Product Condition: Brand New, Full Warranty
Availability: Usually ships within 24-48 hours
You Save (37.9%) $94.76
|Shipping || Free!|
|Not ready to start from scratch, but want the option to customize your MX flashlight down the road? Choose one of two preconfigured MX flashlights, each created from Leupold's modular component system. Each is totally ready to accept any new MX component, from a Bezel to a Tail Switch.|
An incredibly bright, True White LED light with up to 8 hours of runtime makes the MX-231 an exceptional choice for a variety of applications.
- Includes MX-200 Bezel, MX-030 3-cell Maintube and MX-001 Tail Switch.
- 95 Lumens of output for a startlingly bright beam.
- Single mode, True White™ LED for a pure, extremely bright white light.
- Precision reflector maximizes brightness while tightly focusing the beam.
- 8 Hours of runtime.
- Durable, scratch-resistant sapphire window, made from one of the hardest man-made substances on Earth.
- Machined from solid, T-6061 aerospace-grade aluminum, the MX flashlight is virtually indestructible.
- Hard anodized coating exceeds military specifications for added durability.
- Part of our totally modular MX system, you can change out the components of the MX-231 with any of our Maintubes and Bezels to create alternate flashlight combinations.
- The MX-231 is ergonomically designed to balance well in hand, with easily operated, intuitive controls.
- Aggressive knurling on the MX-231 ensures you can keep a positive grip and easily operate your MX flashlight's controls, even with sweaty hands or in wet, cold conditions.
- Runs on three CR-123A batteries (included).
- Double O-ring protection helps to ensure waterproof integrity at all times.
- The 1/8th turn lockout feature ensures your MX flashlight won't be activated accidentally, extending battery life. Even in lockout position, your MX flashlight will retain its waterproof integrity.
- Incredibly rugged construction to withstand hard use in the field.
- Absolute Waterproof Integrity to four atmospheres. Leupold pioneered the waterproofing technology that's now the industry standard in riflescopes worldwide.
- Accepts 28mm Alumina accessories, allowing you to customize your flashlight's performance to match changing conditions of light and weather.
- Weight: 7.7 oz *
- Length: 6.85"
- Diameter: 1.37"
- Mode(s): Single Mode
- Lumens: 95
- Run Time: 8 hours
* Weight includes batteries
|The Leupold 66465 has not yet been reviewed. You can be the first to Create an Online Review for this product and share your experiences with other customers!|
|This page contains information (descriptions, images, and specifications) obtained by KEENZO from manufacturers and other industry sources believed to be reliable. KEENZO makes no warranties or representations with respect to the performance of the products or accuracy of the information. Any and all warranties, whether written or oral, expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by KEENZO, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and liability arising from errors and omissions in the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of, completeness, and usefulness of the information. If you feel the information for Leupold 66465 may be incorrect, please
click here to let us know (The page will simply refresh).