** Images may not represent the actual product for sale. Please read product descriptions before placing your order.
Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Keenzo also accepts
Purchase Orders from Qualified Businesses and Organizations.
Based on product size and your location, Keenzo will choose from Fedex, UPS, DHL and USPS.
Large items may ship via LTL.
Pkg Size: 3 X 3 X 15
Product Condition: Brand New, Full Warranty
Availability: Usually ships within 24-48 hours
You Save (22.2%) $277.27
|Shipping || $13.20|
|ACOG 4x32 Scope with Yellow Center Illumination for M4A1 - includes Flat Top Adapter, Backup Iron Sights and Dust Cover.|
The TA01NSN was designed specifically for the US Special Operations Command SOPMOD M4 Carbine. To meet their requirements, the reticle bullet drop compensator and range finding stadia lines are based on the trajectory of the 62 grain bullet from a 16 inch barrel, flattop mount (Picatinny rail Mil.Std.1913).
- Magnification: 4X
- Eye Relief: 1.5 in
- Exit Pupil: 8 mm
- Field of View: 7.0 degrees
- Length: 5.8 in
- Weight: 9.9 oz
- Field of View: 36.8 ft at 100 yds
- Adjustment: 3 clicks per inch at 100 yds
Tritium Activity: 100 milliCuries in one source
ACOG (Advanced Combat Optical Gunsights) - Hit fast in any light
The ACOGs are internally adjustable, compact telescopic sights with tritium illuminated reticle patterns for use in low light or at night. The ACOGs combine traditional, precise distance marksmanship with close-in aiming speed. Although the ACOGs have many features which are very advantageous for military use, they were developed by Trijicon without government funding.
Designed for use with the M16 family, every feature of its mechanical and optical design was chosen for a single purpose: to provide increased hit potential in all lighting conditions -- without failure-prone batteries.
- Eye-friendly advantage. Conventional riflescopes offer only a tiny exit pupil, requiring careful eye positioning directly behind the eyepiece. ACOG provides maximum eye latitude behind the scope, for easier target acquisition. This greater aiming freedom is especially important in stressful field situations requiring quick aiming.
- Multi-coated lenses provide maximum optical performance
- Forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy housing, precision machined to exacting tolerances, and hard-anodized to match the upper and lower receiver of the M16 rifle.
- Internally adjustable because only the prism housing moves, the ACOG is much more rugged than conventional designs.
- Aerospace seals make the ACOG waterproof to Navy Seal depths.
|The Trijicon TA01NSN has not yet been reviewed. You can be the first to Create an Online Review for this product and share your experiences with other customers!|
|This page contains information (descriptions, images, and specifications) obtained by KEENZO from manufacturers and other industry sources believed to be reliable. KEENZO makes no warranties or representations with respect to the performance of the products or accuracy of the information. Any and all warranties, whether written or oral, expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by KEENZO, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and liability arising from errors and omissions in the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of, completeness, and usefulness of the information. If you feel the information for Trijicon TA01NSN may be incorrect, please
click here to let us know (The page will simply refresh).