** Images may not represent the actual product for sale. Please read product descriptions before placing your order.
Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Keenzo also accepts
Purchase Orders from Qualified Businesses and Organizations.
Based on product size and your location, Keenzo will choose from Fedex, UPS, DHL and USPS.
Large items may ship via LTL.
Steripen Classic Bundle Pack with Pre-Filter
Pkg Size: 9 X 8.25 X 2.25
Product Condition: Brand New, Full Warranty
Availability: Usually ships within 24-48 hours
You Save (21.8%) $15.28
|Shipping || $13.20|
|Let the SteriPEN ultraviolet purifier with pre-filter be your single source for potable water on your next traveling or backpacking adventure.|
- Ultraviolet (UV-C) light rays safely sterilize clear water by destroying viruses, bacteria and protozoa including Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- But if clear water is not available, no worries—the Hydro Photon Pre-Filter clears particulates and debris from water
- Pre-filter fits Nalgene and other water bottles with 63mm wide-mouth openings; pour source water through filter, and clean water enters bottle then use the SteriPEN purifier to treat the water; just press a button and gently agitate the water with a quick stir
- Purifies 16 fl. oz. of water (cold or warm) in less than a minute or 32 fl. oz. in a minute and a half
- Small size fits most containers—use it in cups, mugs, water bottles and canteens
- Watertight seals keep water away from the electronics; rubberized inset grips for secure handling in wet conditions
- Low-power indicator lets you know when batteries need replacing; twist-off cap for easy battery access
- Four alkaline AA batteries purify 20 to 40 16 fl. oz. glasses of water; purify 200 glasses with lithium AA batteries (batteries sold separately)
- Average weight is 8 oz. with alkaline batteries and 6.4 oz. with lithium batteries; weight empty is 3.7 ounces
- Only use SteriPEN independent of pre-filter when clear water is available, as cloudy, sediment-laden water hinders effectiveness
- Pre-filter screen has a square aperture equal to 17 square microns
- Includes SteriPEN purifier, pre-filter, carrying case and instruction manuals
- Bulb life: 8,000 uses
|The SteriPEN SPPF-RP has not yet been reviewed. You can be the first to Create an Online Review for this product and share your experiences with other customers!|
|This page contains information (descriptions, images, and specifications) obtained by KEENZO from manufacturers and other industry sources believed to be reliable. KEENZO makes no warranties or representations with respect to the performance of the products or accuracy of the information. Any and all warranties, whether written or oral, expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by KEENZO, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and liability arising from errors and omissions in the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of, completeness, and usefulness of the information. If you feel the information for SteriPEN SPPF-RP may be incorrect, please
click here to let us know (The page will simply refresh).