** Images may not represent the actual product for sale. Please read product descriptions before placing your order.
Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Keenzo also accepts
Purchase Orders from Qualified Businesses and Organizations.
Based on product size and your location, Keenzo will choose from Fedex, UPS, DHL and USPS.
Large items may ship via LTL.
XL50 LED Light
Product Condition: Brand New, Full Warranty
Availability: Usually ships within 24-48 hours
You Save (48.7%) $24.82
|Shipping || $13.20|
|A revolutionary breakthrough in flashlight technology, designed for optimum light output, the MAGLITE® XL100™LED flashlight delivers user-friendly, performance oriented features in a sleek, tactical design. Engineered from the ground up, this advanced lighting instrument is driven by the next generation of MAG-LED® technology and includes the Advanced Flashlight User Interface™. The Maglite® XL100™flashlight features a push-button tail cap switch with (5) selectable modes, plus lockout (prevents accidental operation).|
- Normal Mode (Basic On-Off)- Adjustable Brightness with Memory
- Strobe Mode- Adjustable Strobe Rate with Memory
- Nite Lite™ Mode- Automatically Dims to a Low Setting
- Signal Mode- User initiated signal on-off
- SOS Mode- Signals International Morse Code SOS
- Plus: Lockout
- Prevents accidental operation
- "Spot-to-Flood" adjustable LED beam
- Anodized for corrosion resistance and durability
- Rugged, machined aluminum case
- Compact tactical design
- Intelligent Energy Source Management - continuously monitors the balance between high brightness and efficient power usage allowing for prolonged battery life
- Individually serial numbered
- Powered by three (3) AAA alkaline batteries (Included)
- Lumens: 83
- Run Time: High- 5h 15 min Low- 201 hours
- Length: 4.8" (121.92 mm)
- Barrel Diameter: 1" (25.4 mm)
- Head Diameter: 1" (25.4 mm)
- Weight with batteries: 3.68 oz. (104 g)
|The Maglite XL50-S3106 has not yet been reviewed. You can be the first to Create an Online Review for this product and share your experiences with other customers!|
|This page contains information (descriptions, images, and specifications) obtained by KEENZO from manufacturers and other industry sources believed to be reliable. KEENZO makes no warranties or representations with respect to the performance of the products or accuracy of the information. Any and all warranties, whether written or oral, expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by KEENZO, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and liability arising from errors and omissions in the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of, completeness, and usefulness of the information. If you feel the information for Maglite XL50-S3106 may be incorrect, please
click here to let us know (The page will simply refresh).