** Images may not represent the actual product for sale. Please read product descriptions before placing your order.
Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Keenzo also accepts
Purchase Orders from Qualified Businesses and Organizations.
Based on product size and your location, Keenzo will choose from Fedex, UPS, DHL and USPS.
Large items may ship via LTL.
|Manufacturer: Thompson/Center Arms|
Pkg Size: 48.75 X 8 X 4
Product Condition: Brand New, Full Warranty
Availability: Usually ships within 24-48 hours
You Save (14.5%) $76.78
|Shipping || $18.30|
The Patented Pyrodex Pyramid directs the ignition fire 360° around the entire base of the Pyrodex Pellet. As the pellets move forward, the flame is drawn up through the center of the pellets — creating a “fire storm” in the breech area for ultra reliable ignition.
- Steel Fiber Optic Sights
- Magnum Capabilities
- 1 in 48" Twist for Conicals
- ultra-reliable ignition
- removable breech plug
- Caliber: .50
- Ignition: Flint Lock
- Barrel Length: 26" - with QLA Muzzle System built in.
- Rifling Twist: 1 in 48" for use with Round Balls & Conicals
- O/A Length: 41-3/4"
- Weight: 7 lb. (approximate)
- Stock: Black Composite
- Rifle Sights: Competition click adjustable steel rear sight and ramp style front sight are fitted with Fiber Optics.
- Trigger: Single trigger with large trigger guard bow.
- Extra Features: Aluminum ramrod is standard.
- Loading: The Fire Storm can accept magnum charges of up to 150 grains of FFG Black Powder or Pyrodex equivalent (or 3 Pyrodex 50 caliber, 50 grain Pellets).
|The Thompson/Center Arms 5152 has not yet been reviewed. You can be the first to Create an Online Review for this product and share your experiences with other customers!|
|This page contains information (descriptions, images, and specifications) obtained by KEENZO from manufacturers and other industry sources believed to be reliable. KEENZO makes no warranties or representations with respect to the performance of the products or accuracy of the information. Any and all warranties, whether written or oral, expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by KEENZO, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and liability arising from errors and omissions in the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of, completeness, and usefulness of the information. If you feel the information for Thompson/Center Arms 5152 may be incorrect, please
click here to let us know (The page will simply refresh).