** Images may not represent the actual product for sale. Please read product descriptions before placing your order.
Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Keenzo also accepts
Purchase Orders from Qualified Businesses and Organizations.
Based on product size and your location, Keenzo will choose from Fedex, UPS, DHL and USPS.
Large items may ship via LTL.
One Case Tag Out Year round Mineral Supplement for deer and Big Bucks
Product Condition: Brand New, Full Warranty
Availability: Usually ships within 24-48 hours
You Save (21.5%) $19.36
|Shipping || $37.20|
Sold in One Master Case of 10 Jugs Only
Tag-Out comes in it's own mixing jug. No need to carry another containor!
Use regular pond water, rain, puddle, distilled, Do Not Use Chlorinated tap water.
Simply add water, shake, and pour in your favorite hunting grounds
When to Apply Tag-OutŪ
Tag-Out should be applied immediately and kept active in order to pattern deer to your Tag-Out holes. With time, more and more deer will find the site and change roaming patterns to accommodate it.
We encourage using trail cameras in conjunction with Tag-Out to document herd growth and Tag-Out hole activity. Tag-Out is a year-round mineral supplement; however deer consume different amounts of Tag-Out during each season of the year. Here are some trends we have found:
- Early Spring - Tag-Out hole activity by does carrying fawns, and bucks building up mineral reserves needed for new antler growth after their antlers drop
- Spring - Tag-Out hole activity by lactating does, and by bucks using up mineral reserves growing new antlers.
- Summer - Tag-Out hole activity by both does and bucks, to aid in several areas including digestion and antler development.
- Fall - Tag-Out hole activity continues through the fall as deer begin preparing for cold weather.
- Winter - Tag-Out hole activity continues throughout the winter, however, during the rut doe activity should stay steady, but buck activity may decrease. Tag-Out holes are often used by rutting bucks as a scrape as they look for the does that have frequented the hole.
The minerals in Tag-Out play a significant role in deer body mass and antler size. Deer antlers contain several different minerals; and two of these, calcium and phosphorus, make up approximately 30-35% of total antler weight. The amount of phosphorus in a deer's diet is also directly related to its body size.
Therefore, providing a year round supplement of these important minerals will, over time, help you produce the biggest bucks with trophy racks.
Choosing The Right Location
Picking the right location for your Tag-Out hole is important to site success. Deer constantly try to conceal themselves, so shaded areas along the edges of deer crossings seem to be optimal.
|The GhillieSuits GHIL-TAGOUTCASE has not yet been reviewed. You can be the first to Create an Online Review for this product and share your experiences with other customers!|
|This page contains information (descriptions, images, and specifications) obtained by KEENZO from manufacturers and other industry sources believed to be reliable. KEENZO makes no warranties or representations with respect to the performance of the products or accuracy of the information. Any and all warranties, whether written or oral, expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by KEENZO, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and liability arising from errors and omissions in the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of, completeness, and usefulness of the information. If you feel the information for GhillieSuits GHIL-TAGOUTCASE may be incorrect, please
click here to let us know (The page will simply refresh).