** Images may not represent the actual product for sale. Please read product descriptions before placing your order.
Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Keenzo also accepts
Purchase Orders from Qualified Businesses and Organizations.
Based on product size and your location, Keenzo will choose from Fedex, UPS, DHL and USPS.
Large items may ship via LTL.
Baitrunner D Spin Reel
Pkg Size: 7.625 X 6.5 X 4.875
Product Condition: Brand New, Full Warranty
Availability: Usually ships within 24-48 hours
You Save (12.7%) $24.19
|Shipping || $13.20|
|Today's Technology with Legendary Performance and Durability|
Incorporating all of the latest technology such as the Propulsion Line Management System to S A-RB bearings, the new compact profile lineup of Baitrunners can handle nearly any live-bait application from the new small 4000 size for freshwater and inshore species to the large 12000 size for bluewater.
The new Baitrunner D gives you the confidence of a legendary drivetrain and auto-return Baitrunner feature as well as better cast ability, better line lay, less backlash, wind knots or tangles, less friction on the line, larger, more comfortable grips, a higher max drag as well as a wider range of Baitrunner settings than its predecessors.
- Graphite Frame
- Graphite Sideplate
- Propulsion Line Management System: Propulsion Spool Lip, S-Arm Cam, SR One-Piece Bail Wire, Power Roller III
- Varispeed Oscillation
- S-Concept: S-Rotor, S-Arm Cam, Direct Drive Mechanism (Thread-In Handle Attachment), Oversized Septon Grips for Power and Comfort, WP Drag (Waterproof Drag)
- Machined Aluminum Handle
- Dartainium II Drag Washers (Cross Carbon)
- Repairable Clicker
- S A-RB (Shielded A-RB) Ball Bearings
- Super Stopper II
- Floating Shaft
- Fluidrive II Gearing
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
- Line Retrieve Per Crank (in.): 37
- Line Capacity (# Test/Yards): |12/550, 16/350, 20/265(line not included)
- Power Pro Line Capacity (# Test/Yards): 50/505, 65/310, 80/230
- Max Drag. (lbs) / Max Baitrunner Drag (lbs.): 25.0
- Baitrunner Max Drag (lb): 2.0
- S A-RB Ball Bearings: 3
- Roller Bearings: 1
- Gear Ratio: 4.4:1
- Weight (oz): 30.0
|The Shimano BTR12000D has not yet been reviewed. You can be the first to Create an Online Review for this product and share your experiences with other customers!|
|This page contains information (descriptions, images, and specifications) obtained by KEENZO from manufacturers and other industry sources believed to be reliable. KEENZO makes no warranties or representations with respect to the performance of the products or accuracy of the information. Any and all warranties, whether written or oral, expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by KEENZO, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and liability arising from errors and omissions in the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of, completeness, and usefulness of the information. If you feel the information for Shimano BTR12000D may be incorrect, please
click here to let us know (The page will simply refresh).