** Images may not represent the actual product for sale. Please read product descriptions before placing your order.
Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Keenzo also accepts
Purchase Orders from Qualified Businesses and Organizations.
Based on product size and your location, Keenzo will choose from Fedex, UPS, DHL and USPS.
Large items may ship via LTL.
Symetre FJ Spin Reel
Pkg Size: 4.875 X 4.75 X 3.5
Product Condition: Brand New, Full Warranty
Availability: Usually ships within 24-48 hours
You Save (14.8%) $14.76
|Shipping || Free!|
|The Symetre is loaded with premium features such as Propulsion, S-Concept, A-RB bearings and Fluidrive II.|
- Propulsion Line Management System: Propulsion Spool Lip, SR One-Piece Bail Wire, Power Roller III, Redesigned Bail Trip, S-Arm Cam
- Slow Oscillation
- SR Concept: SR One-Piece Bail Wire
- S A-RB Bearings (Shielded A-RB)
- Aluminum Frame (GR on 500 & 1000)
- Lightweight Graphite Sideplate & Rotor
- Cold Forged Aluminum Spool
- S-Concept: S-Rotor, S-Guard, S-Arm Cam
- Machined Aluminum Handle
- Rubber Handle Grips
- Maintenance Port
- Fluidrive II
- Floating Shaft
- Super Stopper II
- Repairable Clicker
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
- Line Retrieve Per Crank (in.): 28
- Line Capacity (# Test/Yards): 2/270, 4/140, 6/110(line not included)
- Power Pro Line Capacity (# Test/Yards): 10/95, 15/85, 20/65
- Max Drag (lbs.): 7
- Ball Bearings: 4
- Roller Bearings: 1
- Gear Ratio: 5.6:1
- Weight (oz): 7.1
|The Shimano SY1000FJ has not yet been reviewed. You can be the first to Create an Online Review for this product and share your experiences with other customers!|
|This page contains information (descriptions, images, and specifications) obtained by KEENZO from manufacturers and other industry sources believed to be reliable. KEENZO makes no warranties or representations with respect to the performance of the products or accuracy of the information. Any and all warranties, whether written or oral, expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by KEENZO, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and liability arising from errors and omissions in the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of, completeness, and usefulness of the information. If you feel the information for Shimano SY1000FJ may be incorrect, please
click here to let us know (The page will simply refresh).