** Images may not represent the actual product for sale. Please read product descriptions before placing your order.
Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Keenzo also accepts
Purchase Orders from Qualified Businesses and Organizations.
Based on product size and your location, Keenzo will choose from Fedex, UPS, DHL and USPS.
Large items may ship via LTL.
ANCOR 12-10G 100PC BUTT
Product Condition: Brand New, Full Warranty
Availability: Usually ships within 24-48 hours
|Shipping || $13.20|
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC.
- Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief.
- Nylon insulator, preferred by experts, for Marine Grade™ resistance to sunlight, water, oil, chemicals, vibration and cut-through damage.
- UL Listed and CSA Recognized
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size.
- Shrinks at 257° F/125° C.
- Operating temperature range 40° C to 110° C.
- ANCOR heat shrink connectors offer heat activated adhesive built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing
- Shrinks to form a water tight seal and the ultimate vibration and strain relief.
- Tinned for corrosion resistance.
- Pure copper for maximum current flow.
- Brazed seam for maximum strength.
|Wire Range ||mm˛ ||Qty/Pkg ||Part No |
|12-10 ||3-5 ||500 ||309202 |
|12-10 ||3-5 ||100 ||309299 |
|16 - 14 ||1-2 ||100 ||309199 |
|16 - 14 ||1-2 ||500 ||309102 |
|22 - 18 ||0.3-0.8 ||500 ||309002 |
|22 - 18 ||0.3-0.8 ||100 ||309099 || ||
|The ANCOR 309299 has not yet been reviewed. You can be the first to Create an Online Review for this product and share your experiences with other customers!|
|This page contains information (descriptions, images, and specifications) obtained by KEENZO from manufacturers and other industry sources believed to be reliable. KEENZO makes no warranties or representations with respect to the performance of the products or accuracy of the information. Any and all warranties, whether written or oral, expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by KEENZO, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and liability arising from errors and omissions in the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of, completeness, and usefulness of the information. If you feel the information for ANCOR 309299 may be incorrect, please
click here to let us know (The page will simply refresh).