** Images may not represent the actual product for sale. Please read product descriptions before placing your order.
Mastercard, VISA, Discover, American Express, and PayPal
Keenzo also accepts
Purchase Orders from Qualified Businesses and Organizations.
Based on product size and your location, Keenzo will choose from Fedex, UPS, DHL and USPS.
Large items may ship via LTL.
CHARLES 5000 SP SERIES 100 AMP
|Manufacturer: Charles Ind.|
Product Condition: Brand New, Full Warranty
Availability: Usually ships within 24-48 hours
You Save (39.2%) $921.93
|Shipping || $28.20|
|5000 SP Series Marine Electronic Battery Chargers are the best choice for high-performance Marine UL listed products.|
Utilizing high-quality components and corrosion-resistant, anodized aluminum housing, the units are built to last, performing in the toughest of marine environments. Charles 5000 SP battery chargers feature a battery type selector switch. This feature allows the boater to charge either lead acid, gel, or AGM batteries.
Marine UL listing ensures durability and safety
- Only complete line of battery chargers approved by Marine UL's stringent specifications, testing and evaluation
- Tested for durability against static, impact, vibration and shock
- DC ammeter indicates the charge rate
- Ignition protected (USCG-33 CFR 183.410)
- AC and DC fuse protection
Multi-step charging with temperature compensation
- Restores up to 3 individual battery banks simultaneously
- Internal temperature compensation (12V 30-100 amp models and 24V 20-60 amp models) automatically adjusts output to precisely charge batteries according to ambient conditions
Corrosion resistant housing and components
Run cool and quiet
- Constructed of tough, anodized aluminum housing that stands up to the elements-including extreme heat, humidity and salt air
- Circuit boards with UL recommended coatings provide the ultimate in environmental protection and hydrolyte stability-meets requirements of MIL-1-46058C
Easy to install and service
- Cooling fan only operates during peak current demands
- Virtually no RFI or EMI interference exceeds FCC/Class B requirements
- Battery selector switch allows charger to be used with lead acid, gel, or AGM batteries
- Exterior slots for easy mounting
- Easy access to terminal connections and fuses
- 5 Year warranty, made in the USA
12 Volt Models
| Charles Part Number || Amperage || AC Input Voltage Range || DC Output Voltage Range || Frequency || Dimensions |
| 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz |
| 93-12105SP-A || 10 || 95-140 VAC || 12V || 50Hz or 60Hz || 3.7" x 9.5" x 8" |
| 93-12155SP-A || 15 || 95-140 VAC || 12V || 50Hz or 60Hz || 3.7" x 9.5" x 8" |
| 93-12205SP-A || 20 || 95-140 VAC || 12V || 50Hz or 60Hz || 3.7" x 9.5" x 8" |
| 93-12305SP-A || 30 || 95-140 VAC || 12V || 50Hz or 60Hz || 3.7&qu|| ||
|The Charles Ind. 93-121005SP-A has not yet been reviewed. You can be the first to Create an Online Review for this product and share your experiences with other customers!|
|This page contains information (descriptions, images, and specifications) obtained by KEENZO from manufacturers and other industry sources believed to be reliable. KEENZO makes no warranties or representations with respect to the performance of the products or accuracy of the information. Any and all warranties, whether written or oral, expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by KEENZO, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and liability arising from errors and omissions in the information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of, completeness, and usefulness of the information. If you feel the information for Charles Ind. 93-121005SP-A may be incorrect, please
click here to let us know (The page will simply refresh).
© 2004 - 2018 Keenzo.com, All Rights Reserved. |